- Performer: Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis
- Title: Christmas In The Aire
- Genre: Classical
- Cat #: AG-1995-2
- Label: American Gramaphone Records
- Country: US
- Date of release: 1995
- FLAC size 2288 mb
- MP3 size: 1098 mb
- Record From CD, Album
|1||O' Little Town Of Bethlehem||3:55|
|2||Angels We Have Heard On High||3:53|
|4||Joseph Dear O Joseph Mine||3:08|
|6||Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer||3:11|
|7||Joy To The World||3:36|
|10||Los Peces En El Rio||3:50|
|11||Pat A Pan||4:48|
|12||Herbei, Oh Ihr Gläubigen (O Come All Ye Faithful)||3:30|
|[none]||Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis|| Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis - Christmas In The Aire (CD, Album, HDC)||American Gramaphone Records||[none]||US||1995|
|74321 31272 2||Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis|| Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis - Christmas In The Aire (CD, Album)||American Gramaphone Records||74321 31272 2||Europe||1995|
|AG-1995-4||Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis|| Mannheim Steamroller By Chip Davis - Christmas In The Aire (Cass, Album)||American Gramaphone Records||AG-1995-4||US||1995|
- Art Direction – Hirsch Design
- Artwork [Artist] – Jennifer Hirsch
- Bass – Aventino Caovetti, Collins Trier, Greg Sarchet, Larry Gray, Leonid Finkelshteyn
- Cello – Bill Cernota, Gary Stucka, Kim Scholes, Gregory Clinton, Mark Brandfonbrener, Richard Hirschl
- Choir – Bielefelder Kinderchor Westphalia
- Concertmaster, Violin – Arnie Roth
- Conductor [Choir] – Dr. Oberschelp
- Engineer [2nd] – Dave Cwirko
- Engineer [Assistant, Orchestral] – Louis Stout
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brad Underwood, Denis Brichhaüsen, Frankie Bücher
- French Horn – Alice Render Clevenger, Dale Clevenger
- Harp – Steve Hartman
- Harpsichord – Jackson Berkey
- Lute – Ron Cooley
- Oboe – Bobby Jenkins
- Painting [Original Painting] – Greg Manchess
- Photography By – Trisha Davis
- Producer, Arranged By – Chip Davis
- Recorded By [Bielefelder Kinderchor] – Norbert Grützmann
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Hank Neuberger
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Brian Ackley
- Recorder, Drums, Dulcimer [Hammered], Other [Cornamus, Toys, Doo Dah Makers] – Chip Davis
- Technician [Keyboard] – Louis Davis
- Trumpet [Herald] – John Kness
- Trumpet [Piccolo, C] – George Vosburgh
- Viola – Catherine Brubaker, Keith Conant, Patrick Brennan , Peter Slowik, Virginia Barron
- Violin – Clara Lindner, Edgar Muenzer, Elena Sherbanesco, Florentina Ramniceanu, Joseph Golan, Joyce Nob, Katherine Hughes, Liba Schacht, Marlou Johnston, Melanie Kupchynsky, Michael Shelton, Michele Lekas, Mihaela Ionescu, Nissane Howell, Pauli Ewing, Roger Moulton, Ronald Satkiewicz, Ruben Gonzalez, Sylvia Morris, Teresa Fream
- Violin, Vielle [Alto] – Arnie Roth
Recorded ay the University of Downstairs / OMaha; The Digital Living Room (AGR)/Omaha; Octkerhalle / Bielefeld, Germany; CRC / Chicago.
Special thanks to the 2600 fans who picked the pieces on this album.
©1995 American Gramaphone L.L.C.
℗1995 American Gramaphone L.L.C.
©1995 Dots and Lines, Ink/SESAC
©1949 St. Nicholas Music, Inc.
- Barcode: 012805199520
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L005
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0317
- Matrix / Runout: AGC D19 952 01! CO MADE IN USA BY PMDC
- Rights Society: SESAC
- Manufactured By – American Gramaphone L.L.C.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – American Gramaphone L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – American Gramaphone L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – St. Nicholas Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Dots And Lines, Ink.
- Recorded At – University Of Downstairs
- Recorded At – The Digital Living Room (AGR)
- Recorded At – Oetkerhalle, Bielefeld
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Made By – PMDC, USA
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas also known as Christmas 1984 is the first Christmas album and sixth studio album released by American musical group Mannheim Steamroller. It was the band's first album to chart on the Billboard 200 album chart, peaking at No. On June 21, 2004, Mannheim Steamroller Christmas was certified 6 Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America for shipment of six million copies in the United States since its 1984 release, making it one of the best-selling. Chip Davis. MHSR04 Steamroller Rocks. The Orchard Music, AdRev for a 3rd Party от лица компании Mannheim Steamroller LatinAutor - PeerMusic, Abramus Digital, UMPI, LatinAutor, Public Domain Compositions, AdRev Publishing и другие авторские. Christmas at the Piano: A Tribute to the Music of Chip Davis and Mannheim Steamroller - Christy Crowl. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Mannheim Steamroller. Christmas in the Aire. Christmas in the Aire is arguably the greatest Mannheim Steamroller holiday record, thanks to lovely versions of Angels We Have Heard on High, Joy to the World, Pat-a-Pan, Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Special thanks to the 2600 fans who picked the pieces on this album. 1995 American Gramaphone . 1995 Dots and Lines, InkSESAC 1949 St. Nicholas Music, Inc. 바코드 및 기타 식별자. He goes full-tilt prog on Deck the Halls, where the synths wail and the drums boogie like vintage Yes. God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen begins olde-English-style with lute and recorders before the drums crash in, while Silent Night reaches back to its roots as a Germanic hymn. Davis packs his arrangements more densely with surprises than Santa does his sleigh. Christmas In The Aire - Mannheim Steamroller. Mannheim mastermind Chip Davis gave Christmas a new sound-and sometimes an old sound-juggling progressive rock with Renaissance music and orchestral pop. Christmas Mannheim Steamroller. Chip has remastered Mannheim Steamroller Christmas - his very first holiday album - in a special green vinyl version The remastered Mannheim Steamroller Christmas 35th Anniversary vinyl classic makes a great Christmas gift. Mannheim Steamroller Exotic Spaces By Chip Davis. Exotic Spaces , is made up of some random choices of places around the world that I found to have a lot of charm and mystic to them. I tried to use indigenous instruments to these places thru research in my Groves dictionary and other world resources, including gut feel , as to how these instruments would have been played in their time, as well as personal experience. Christmas in the Aire is the third Christmas album and twenty-first studio album released by American musical group Mannheim Steamroller. The album was originally released in 1995, and was the biggest-selling holiday album in the United States that year with sales of 1,844,000 according to NielsenSoundScan. Mannheim Steamroller actually began as an alias for record producercomposer Chip Davis. Before the fame of Steamroller, Davis had been best known for creating the country music character C. McCall of Convoy fame for his friend Bill Fries