- Performer: David Bowie
- Title: Low
- Genre: Electronic / Rock
- Cat #: PL 12030, PL12030, CPL1 2030
- Label: RCA Victor
- Country: UK
- Date of release: Jan 1977
- Style: Experimental, Ambient
- FLAC size 2657 mb
- MP3 size: 2254 mb
- Record From Vinyl, LP, Album
|1||What In The World|
Backing Vocals – Iggy PopOrgan [Farfisa] – Roy Young
|2||Sound And Vision|
Backing Vocals – Brian Eno, Mary ViscontiSaxophone – David Bowie
Saxophone – David Bowie
|4||A New Career In A New Town|
Harmonica – David Bowie
|5||Speed Of Life|
|6||Always Crashing In The Same Car|
Cello – David BowieGuitar [Treatments] – Brian EnoOrgan – Roy Young
Piano – Brian Eno
Vibraphone, Xylophone, Synthesizer – David Bowie
|10||Be My Wife|
Cello – Eduard MeyerMellotron [Chamberlin] – David Bowie
- Arranged By – Brian Eno (tracks: B1), David Bowie
- Bass – George Murray (tracks: A1 to A7, B4)
- Composed By – Brian Eno (tracks: B1), David Bowie, Dennis Davis (tracks: A2), George Murray (tracks: A2)
- Guitar – David Bowie (tracks: A6, B2 to B4), Ricky Gardner (tracks: A3 to A7)
- Percussion – Dennis Davis (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Piano – David Bowie (tracks: A7, B2 to B4), Roy Young (tracks: A1, A3 to A7)
- Producer – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
- Rhythm Guitar – Carlos Alomar (tracks: A1 to A7, B4), Ricky Gardner (tracks: A2)
- Synthesizer – Brian Eno (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B2)
Comes with a 12" insert with credits, and a small black and white booklet advertising the official David Bowie Fan Club and back catalogue. Most copies have a sticker with the track listing on the rear.
A1 to A6, B4 Bewlay Bros. S.A.R.L./Fleur Music.
B1 Bewlay Bros. S.A.R.L./Fleur Music/E.G. Music Ltd.
A7, B2, B3 Bewlay Bros. S.A.R.L./Chrysalis Music Ltd./Fleur Music.
Recorded at The Chateau and Hansa By The Wall.
Mixed at Hansa By The Wall.
Cover photo from 'The Man Who Fell to Earth', a Cinema 5 release.
Category on spine is PL12030.
Category on rear sleeve is PL 12030.
Category on labels are PL 12030 and CPL1 2030
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Published By – Bewlay Bros. Music
- Published By – Fleur Music
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrodprint Ltd.
- Made By – Garrodprint Ltd.
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Recorded At – Chateau Du Pape
- Mixed At – Hansa Tonstudios
Low is the 11th studio album by English singer-songwriter David Bowie, released on 14 January 1977 by RCA Records. Recorded following Bowie's move to West Berlin after a period of drug addiction and personal instability, Low was the first of three collaborations with Brian Eno and producer Tony Visconti later termed the Berlin Trilogy, although it was recorded primarily in France at the Château d'Hérouville. Low - David Bowie. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс David Bowie Low Album Review with Andrew CrookYouTube. Покупайте и продавайте винил и компакт-диски, формируйте. Driven by dissonant synthesizers and electronics, Low is divided between brief, angular songs and atmospheric instrumentals. Throughout the record's first half, the guitars are jagged and the synthesizers drone with a menacing robotic pulse, while Bowie's vocals are unnaturally layered and overdubbed. Low is the eleventh studio album by David Bowie. Tracklist Speed of Life, Breaking Glass, What in the World, Sound and Vision, Always Crashing in the Same Car, Be My Wife, A New Career in a New Town, first album in David Bowie's Berlin Trilogy sees Bowie as a tragic figure. The album's first side is a beautiful futurist ruin, littered with holes left purposefully unfixed, while the blank, instrumental second side feels like a calculated attempt to kill the author. The first album in David Bowie's Berlin Trilogy sees Bowie as a tragic figure. Genre: Art Rock. Low is a dense, challenging album that confirmed his place at rock's cutting edge. Full Review. David Bowie. 2020 сингл Live at the Starplex Amphitheater, Dallas, 13th October, 1995. 2020 2020 Remaster. 2020 ChangesNowBowie Version. 2019 сингл Single Version, 2019 Mix. 2019 Live. Scary Monsters. 1977 2017 Remastered Version. Sound And Vision. David Bowie - Low 1977