- Performer: At The Drive-In
- Title: Relationship Of Command
- Genre: Rock
- Cat #: 7243 8 49999 2 6
- Label: Grand Royal
- Country: US
- Date of release: 12 Sep 2000
- Style: Indie Rock
- FLAC size 2068 mb
- MP3 size: 1730 mb
- Record From CD, Album
|3||Pattern Against User||3:16|
|9||One Armed Scissor||4:20|
|11||Invalid Litter Dept.||6:04|
- A&R – Craig Aaronson
- Engineer – Chuck Johnson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Kevin Bosley, Zak Girdis
- Featuring – Iggy Pop
- Illustration – Damon Locks
- Layout – Jason Farrell
- Management [Navigator] – Blaze James
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Other [Legal Representation] – Ian Montone
- Other [Live Pilot] – Paul Drake
- Other [Live Sound System Ops] – Gabriel Gonzalez
- Performer – Cedric, Jim, Omar, Paul, Tony
- Producer – Ross Robinson
- Written-By – At The Drive-In
Magnetically Documented Winter 2000 at Indigo Ranch Studios, Malibu, CA.
Mixed at Soundtrack NY, NY.
Mastered at Oasis Mastering, Los Angeles, CA.
Iggy Pop appears courtesy of Virgin Records
all songs SESAC
© 2000 published by altachroma / airstation7 / lopsided / dystopia / imposto
© ℗ 2000 Grand Royal Records, LLC.
Manufactured & Distributed by Virgin Records America, Inc., 338 N. Foothill Road, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Printed in the U.S.A.
- Barcode (As Printed): 7 2438-49999-2 6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 724 384999926RE4: MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 167B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 724 384999926RE4: MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 166G
- Other (Variant 2 - inner ring, top side [though only visible from the bottom in reverse]): 1-0-1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 724 384999926RE4: MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L165B
- Other (Variant 3 - inner ring, top side [though only visible from the bottom in reverse]): 2-1-4
- Rights Society: SESAC
- Recorded At – Indigo Ranch Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Distributed By – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grand Royal Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Grand Royal Records, LLC
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Published By – Altachroma
- Published By – Airstation7
- Published By – Lopsided
- Published By – Dystopia
- Published By – Imposto
Relationship Of Command. Redeye Distribution, The Orchard Music, PIAS, InertiaPtyLtd от лица компании Stop Start Music LatinAutor, CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Management, ASCAP и другие авторские общества 9. Relationship Of Command - At The Drive-In. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Relationship of Command is the third studio album by American post-hardcore band At the Drive-In, released on September 12, 2000. The album combines an aggressive edge with a melodic drive, harmonious, emotive vocals, and surreal lyrics. While it continues in the alternative style of At the Drive-In's previous albums, Relationship of Command is seen as a more well-rounded album than its predecessors. Initially received positively by critics, the album is now seen not only as one of the most. Relationship of Command is the third studio album by post-hardcore band At the Drive-In, released on September 12, 2000. It was the bands last release before breaking up in 2001, and remained their last official release ever With the exception of a compilation album, This Station is Non-Operational until the band reformed in 2012 and released 2017s in,ter a,li,a. Since the albums release, it has been considered by many to not only be one of. the greatest post-hardcore albums of all time, but also one of the greatest rock albums of the 2000s. Relationship of Command Q&A. Album Credi. Listen free to At the Drive-In Relationship of Command Arcarsenal, Pattern Against User and more. At the Drive-In released three studio albums and five EPs before breaking up in 2001. Their third and final album before their split, 2000's Relationship of CommaListen free to At the Drive-In Relationship of Command Arcarsenal, Pattern Against User and more. 11 tracks 45:24. Their third and final album before their split, 2000's Relationship of Comma read more. At the Drive-In was an American post-hardcore band from El Paso, Texas, formed in 1994. The band most recently consisted of Cedric Bixler-Zavala vocals, Omar Rodríguez-López guitar, voca read more. Album 2000 13 Songs. United States. Welcome to the breath-robbing, heart-pounding Relationship of Command, an album many have been waiting for with red-faced anticipation since their last EP, the brilliant Vaya. On this 11-track masterpiece, so full of adrenaline and swarming moods, ATDI has created one of the most infecting and mind-blowing rock albums in a long time. Do you think that At the Drive In's new album, Relationship of Command, matches the intensity of the band's live show George W. Bush: Thank you, Ms. As Governor of Texas, I'm proud of these young men from El Paso. Frank Lee: If you are elected president, what do you propose to do about the inconsistencies of Relationship of Command Al Gore: Well, yes, I do think this album is largely inconsistent. Right now, music is the most innovative it has ever been in the history of the universe. We have many, many options open to us in these times. Under the Clinton administration, we have brought music into a period of growth, of expansion, of limitlessness. Review Summary: Hand me my ax, the wolves are baying. At Austrialias Big Day Out festival in 2001, At the Drive-In caught the Holy Ghost. If you havent seen the video or are in need of an adrenaline spike today, I suggest pulling up Arcarsenal. It is a glorious thing to behold. Omar Rodreguez sounds like he is literally sparring with his guitar to get the sound out while his footwork suggests the most intense game of the floor is lava ever played. Relationship of Command. LP 12 album, 33 rpm. At the Drive-In Format: Vinyl. 2013 reissue of double vinyl LP from 2000. There's no arguing that At the Drive-In hit one out of the park with their 2000 album release of Relationship of Command. This focused high-energy rock with a punky edge. Hell, Iggy Pop sings backup for them on the song Rolodex Propaganda. The songs work together seamlessly, but the hits Quarantined and Sleepwalk Capsules really stand out. Ross Robinson produces this masterpiece from the band